I thought these "words to live by" would do the trick!
If you missed yesterday's post, click here.
- When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
- Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
- I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
- Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
- Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
- Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are hard.
- If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.