Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prayer PLEASE

The most amazing thing about blogging is that I consider myself a "friend" of many other bloggers around the world. I've never met these people, but in some cases, I know them as if they were my own family.
Many bloggers tend to use their blog as a diary, of sorts, often opening up about the most intense of emotions and situations.
Two such bloggers are MckMama and The Freemans. These two blogging families have engaged me, and thousands of others, as they write about the ups and downs of parenting.
Both families have children with special needs. MckMama has an infant son who is currently suffering from RSV. The Freemans baby girl is a preemie who fights for her life everyday.
Please visit their respective blogs, and as you do, say a prayer for these babies. As a mom of a young boy, I hope to never endure what these parents are struggling with minute-by-minute.
Thankfully, both families are strong believers, trusting the good Lord every step of the way. For that I am very happy.

2 comments:

Deni said...

I love these families so much, like I know them like I know you, ya know? Praying for them!

Leah said...

I know what you mean. I get lots of support from my online blogging buddies. Sometimes when I'm feeling like a loser, someone posts a comment and makes me feel normal again.