Friday, December 12, 2008

Very important announcement

I have a very important announcement to make.

My sister is going to Cambodia!

My darling little sister, Morgan, has been given the opportunity to do missions work in Cambodia. God has been working in her heart, and my brave sister accepted His request! In February, 2009, she will travel to Southeast Asia to serve an orphanage in Prek Eng.
She is traveling with a group from our church, and they are serving through a third-party organization, Asia’s Hope. Our church currently has a long-term missionary serving the orphanage, and if you check out her blog you can read about how God is using her in Cambodia.

Finally, if you want to help my sister, she can definitely use 1) lots of prayers, and 2) financial support*. Please let me** know if you are willing or able to help her out in either of those ways.

Morgan – I am so proud of you, and those precious children will be blessed to have you.

*All donations are tax deductible.

**Contact: alisonkhooper{at}gmail{dot}com

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Our preacher goes there every year just about. He just got back.

What a blessing your sister will be to so many people!