Monday, December 15, 2008

Wha' Happened?

And yes, you are reading that correctly. It's "Wha," not "What." If you've seen A Mighty Wind, then you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure wha' happened to alidotes over the weekend, but I think I have a hunch.
Basically the template I was using was a downloaded template, and the "backdrop" was pulled from Photobucket, I believe. Photobucket must have pulled the image leaving alidotes and its backdrop all-a-muck. Let's just be thankful that the image wasn't replaced by something disturbing or inappropriate, because that happens, you know!
I will revive alidotes to its unique glory, again, but I need some time to think about what I want and let my creative juices flow. 
Guess that was the big-man-upstairs way of telling me that alidotes needs a makeover. 

0 comments: