Thursday, January 22, 2009

I measure up, or something like that!


My friend, Denise, sent this to me a while back. I'm a bit behind on my list of things I want to blog about; sorry, Denise!

Here are the rules that go along with this award:

1.Say one nice thing to a man in your life. (As if I don't do this already?! And it's a good thing that hubs never comments on this blog or any of my blogs, for that matter.)

2.List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or your blog). (I don't really know how to answer this. I imagine that as my children grow up, they will do a superb job of measuring my success or lack thereof.)

3. Assign 5 other blogs. (Can't do it. But if you want to participate, drop me a line and let me know! I'll tell you whether or not you measure up. Just kidding. You are awesome - whoever you are, and that is all that matters.)

0 comments: