Monday, January 19, 2009

The Open Table

If you've followed my blog since the beginning, you know that I am a HUGE fan of Donald Miller - author, writer, producer, director. Sure, he's creative, but more awesome than that, he is extremely innovative.
His current project, The Open Table, aims to answer questions about faith and Christianity from 'outsiders perspective'. 
I am especially attracted to this project because I know that one of the biggest fears of non-Christians is that they will be judged or condemned or targeted by Christians. 
And unfortunately, they are sometimes right.
But Miller's approach is far from judgmental. He's great because he's the guy that anyone can talk to without being afraid. He's not just nice to people - he is. But he's the guy that would sit down with the so-called worst-of-the-worst and just chat without thinking twice about it. 
I'm quite excited about this project. He recently posted a clip from this project on his blog. Check it out.

0 comments: