Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another "Tag, You're It."

My friend, Denise, tagged me on fb, but since I don't do much tagging, I'll just play along here on alidotes.

25 random questions about you and your partner:

♥ What are your middle names?
Duran and Kay

♥ How long have you been together?
Married for a year

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We were engaged within six months of meeting each other.

♥ Who asked who out?
We were set up by a mutual friend, although he's not our friend anymore because he is evil.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm PROUDLY 28; he is 32.

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
We see my sister almost daily. My husband is a great sport about this.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Henry and one on the way

♥ What about pets?
Jaeger (a dog), and yes, his name is Jaeger like the liquor although we named him Jaeger because it means "hunter" in German. Neither of us like JaegerMeister. 

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Money, which is also evil.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No

♥ Who is the smartest?
Matt is Jeopardy smart. I'm book smart. 

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Mexican (various restaurants)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Probably me

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably him

♥ Who does the cooking?
We both love to cook, especially together. 

♥ Who is more social?
Me

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Me

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Me

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Hubs

♥ Where was your first date?
Brazenhead

♥ Who has the bigger family?
We both have only one sibling. He has a larger extended family.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Thank God, NO!

♥ Who is more jealous?
Me, duh.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We were engaged, pregnant and married within one year.

♥ Who eats more?
Me, duh.


You wanna play along? If so, let me know so I can check it out!

0 comments: