Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yo G Trivia

I totally get that people are weirded out by Yo Gabba Gabba. In fact, I was just telling my sister yesterday that Yo G is the type of show that kids probably watch while they are high. And by kids, I mean my former college self. 

Thank you, Jesus, for redemption!

That all being said, I find the following bit of information, well, interesting to say the least:
One of the show's creators is Mormon!
Christian Jacobs, a member of the Mormon church, is also a surfer, skateboarder, former child actor, and musician. I'd love to meet him; I bet he is quite interesting. 
Raising my glass to Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodeee, Plex, and, of course, DJ Lance Rock!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've always thought Yo Gabba was a weird show, yet I totally love all the songs. And my kids are absolutely obsessed with it. At first I didn't really like them watching it because I thought it was so bizarre but then I got hooked on the tunes while watching with them. Anyways, I can totally see the college high factor. LOL!

Deni said...

I am still totally creeped out by it, but I think it is cool that the guy is mormon. Maybe some day, I will give it a chance - but not today :) I am not a huge fan of people dressed up in outfits, I hate clowns and mascots, it totally bothers me. I am strange :)