Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Birthday Inspiration

A dear fellow blogger friend (and now real-life friend) tweeted this idea for a cake.
I fell in love with it, and I have decided that it will be the cake that I serve for Henry's first birthday.
In fact, I love it so much that I am going to plan everything according to this idea - I'm thinking "classic" birthday with fun and vibrant colors, traditional games, and in case you were wondering, NO presents! He will only be one and is spoiled as is!

3 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

That cake is SO cool. LOVE it!

Deni said...

Awesome cake, too bad Parker can't have any of it anytime soon :( I might have to steal the idea for his 1st bday! I can't believe Henry will be one soon!

Kelly said...

That cake is the bomb! I want to make one right now :)