Saturday, November 29, 2008

30 questions

  1. Where's the person who absolutely takes your breath away? Heaven.
  2. What do you think of the last person you had a conversation with? His poop stinks!
  3. What time did you go to sleep last night and why? 11pm because I had 800 things to do after smelly-poop went to bed at 10pm.
  4. How is your heart lately? Warm.
  5. What is your favorite kind of weather? Pure Fall.
  6. Who would you trade lives with for a day? My dog.
  7. Have you ever been in the newspaper? Probably.
  8. Last baby you held? My favorite baby.
  9. Ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble? I'm a girl. That's how we operate.
  10. Are you single? Depends on who's asking.
  11. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize? Such a person doesn't exist.
  12. Who was the last person that texted you? Probably Sara.
  13. Do you get dressed up to go to work? Ha!
  14. Have you ever worried that a ceiling fan would fall on top of you or something? No, but that reminds me that Lori's mom wouldn't let her tan, not because of skin cancer, but because the top of the booth might fall on top of her and kill her.
  15. When did you last go to the beach? This is depressing me.
  16. Are you someone who worries too often? Only about money. But I try to remember what the Notorious B.I.G. used to say, 'Mo money, 'Mo problems.
  17. What does your hair look like today? I can't see it, but I imagine that the color is fabulous considering I have a kick-butt hair stylist.
  18. Do you know anyone who drinks a lot? Unfortunately.
  19. Are you in a good mood right now? Yes, but I'm exhausted.
  20. Do you have a friend that knows everything or mostly everything about you? Absolutely - her name is Morgan.
  21. Who were you with last night? My hubs and baby and friends from church.
  22. What was the first thing you did this morning? Prayed that God would make the noises on the baby monitor go away.
  23. Who was the first person you saw? My dog.
  24. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? Hubs just kissed me on the forehead.
  25. Who have you called today? No one, yet.
  26. When's the last time you cried? Can't remember.
  27. Would you take a bullet for anyone? My son.
  28. What are you listening to right now? The garbage truck.
  29. Do you like to cuddle? With Henry.
  30. What was the highlight of your day so far? It's too early for highlights.
#2 & #3 refer to my son!

Now it's your turn!

0 comments: