Saturday, October 4, 2008

So I have an idea.

Because I'm confined to mostly sitting for the next six weeks (click here to learn why), I managed to score a wheelchair from my cousin (he's a medic, it's a hospital wheelchair, and I think he stole it). The back of the wheelchair is labeled with the name of the hospital, and out of courtesy to my cousin and the hospital from where it was possibly stolen, I want to cover up the label. At first I thought of hanging an American flag (tis the season for patriotism) or a Buckeye flag (big fan) from the back. But then an idea occurred to me. What if I sold that space as advertising space? I could post it on eBay and see if anyone bites. Whatdya think? I surfed eBay today, and I found a couple people selling ad space - one person is selling the t-shirt that he plans to wear, and another person is selling his forehead. Neither person has received any bids yet, so I have no idea whether or not this would sell. But I'd only be out a buck or so if it doesn't sell, so what the hell? If I can talk my lovely hubby into taking a few pictures of the wheelchair, I think I'm going to do it. I'll let you all know so you can spread the word.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Perhaps an Obama Biden advertisement? I might put in for that!