Monday, March 16, 2009

Another survey thingy from facebook.

Answer the questions about your firstborn:

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
No.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Extremely happy, though the timing was interesting (we were engaged - I was 3 months pregnant on our wedding day. I still wore white-ish).

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
No, and I find this to be a very inappropriate question.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
27

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was "late" and thought it was because of the stress of planning a wedding. I finally took a test - it was positive, and I convinced myself that it was a bum test. My sister convinced me that there is no such thing. I didn't believe it until the doctor confirmed it.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
My baby's daddy.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
We found out with a 4D ultrasound at 15 weeks.

9. DUE DATE?
March 26, 2008

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS
Don't hate me, but I didn't have a sick day with either pregnancy.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE
Sour candy

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
My son was a week late. I have never been so mad at the world waiting for that baby to arrive. Looking back, I was a complete mess. But my son was worth every second that I waited for him. 

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Y chromosome 

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
No.

5. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
Another inappropriate question.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes; we are very blessed.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
Um, I knew. And FYI - don't ever throw a surprise baby shower. Don't catch a pregnant person off-guard like that. Not cool.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No. My son was a week late; I was induced; he never dropped; I had a c-section.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
At a hospital.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
17 - give or take

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My husband.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
A lot of people, one of whom was my husband. 

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
C.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7lbs., 4oz.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
April 1, 2008

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
11 months


Let me know if you play along - I'd love to hear about your firstborn! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...that was so fun convincing you that you were indeed pregnant! then we told mom on the way to target, then we went to bob evans :)