Sunday, March 15, 2009

Somebody loves me!


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Jen!


She has been kind enough to send me a delightful blog award.

Jen and I have really hit it off on twitter, and our blog-friendship is simply the icing on the cake. 

Okay, so here are the rules of The LOVE YA award:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award"


I'm so bad about passing these things along, so I just want to say, one more time, thanks Jen! You are my favorite bookworm!

1 comments:

Jennifer Newman said...

You are so welcome for the award. I had fun writing it! I have come to look forward to a daily dose or two of ali! Your baby boy is precious and you are such a proud mama! I love it!

Glad we "met"

<3 jen