Thursday, March 26, 2009

More randoms

A friend tagged me on facebook.

I'm to answer a list of 100 random questions. That's too many for me to even think about, so I'll break them down.

Here are yesterday's five. And here are six for today.

HAVE YOU EVER:

  1. Dated someone twice? Maybe in middle school. I know I definitely started dating someone in first period only for it to end in fourth period. Who knows, I could have been dating him again by sixth period.
  2. Been cheated on? Who knows? Maybe that's why I was dumped in fourth period. He was probably cheating on me during third period.
  3. Kissed someone and regretted it? A couple of times when my husband ate onions.
  4. Lost someone special? Yes. My most significant loss has been my grandfather.
  5. Been depressed? Daily. I'm a hormonal, pregnant mess.
  6. Been drunk? Most of college.

0 comments: