Thursday, March 12, 2009

Married?

I'd love to hear your answers!

  1. When was your wedding day? September 2, 2007
  2. What day of the week was it? Sunday (Labor Day weekend)
  3. Did you get married in a church? Yes, the Methodist church. I am not Methodist.
  4. How many in your wedding party? Um, my sister, hub's bf, two flower girls, & sign bearer
  5. Where was your reception? Hub's family's property - outdoor reception (they live on 400 acres in Southern Ohio)
  6. How many guests were invited to your wedding? 200ish
  7. How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? 5 months
  8. Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? A high school friend. She flew out from Utah, bless her heart. And videographer? Not my thing.
  9. Did you have a DJ or a band? DJ, my only disappointment of the evening
  10. Did your father walk you down the aisle? Proudly.
  11. What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? My sister wanted to wear navy, I said "cool." Hub's bf wore a navy jacket and khaki pants. Vests? Ha!
  12. Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? Um, yeah, my sister and hub's bf
  13. Did you have a Bridal Shower? Two. More than enough. We are blessed.
  14. What type of limo did you get? Limo? Not a chance. We drove away in my parents' convertible.
  15. Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? We volunteered at a local shelter, and then we went out for lunch. I don't do nasty bars and penis necklaces.
  16. What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear? Off the rack, sleeveless and fell just below the knee. As for him, sports jacket, tie, and khakis. Are you sensing a theme? CASUAL!
  17. How was the weather? Tad warm in the church (no air conditioning; the church is ancient), but gorgeous at the reception.
  18. Where did you go on your Honeymoon? Um, yeah, we still have to do that.
  19. What was your favorite part of your wedding? The setting.
  20. How long have you been married? It will be two years in September.
  21. What would you change about the day? I suppose the DJ - we didn't mesh well.
  22. What advice have you gotten and would you give to newlyweds? Try to see your spouse as God sees him or her.

3 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

This was fun, Ali. I like you. :)
Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!

Ali said...

Very nice! I will post mine later or tomorrow =)

Jennifer Newman said...

Very nice!

I finally answered one of your questionnaires!

check it out!1