Monday, March 9, 2009

TAG!

My lovely blog friend, Leah of A Silly Little Sparrow, tagged me! I guess that means I'm It!

Basically I am to post six weird things about myself, and then tag a few others. I'd love for you ALL to share with me what is weird about you. I want to know about your abnormalities and idiosyncrasies. It will give me the false belief that I am somewhat normal.


Just leave me a comment if you decide to play along.

I'm weird because . . .
  1. I LOVE tweezing my husband's whiskers. 
  2. I vlog, and according to my mother, that makes me her weirdest kid. 
  3. I pick my son's nose. Actually, that's not weird. It's a necessity.
  4. I have been known to dig through my parents trash and remove their recyclables and compostables. I then take both to my house so that they are properly recycled and composted.
  5. In my basement is a guest room. In the guest room is a wall hanging. On the wall is a stuffed duck. The duck used to be alive until my husband killed it. The duck is stuffed in such a way that it appears to be flying. I allow this sort of thing to be displayed in my home.
  6. The stuffed duck is hung next to a display of real turkey feathers. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Newman said...

I guess since I read it I gotta do it! lol.

Anonymous said...

I love that I'm finally not known as her "weirdest" child...that makes me happy!