Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More stupid stuff about me.

A friend tagged me on facebook.

I'm to answer a list of 100 random questions. That's too many for me to even think about, so I'll break them down.

Here are yesterday's. And here some more.

  1. What's your real name? Alison
  2. What's your middle name? Kay
  3. Zodiac sign? Pisces, even though I think the Zodiac is a bunch of hog wash.
  4. Do you have a crush on someone? I'm totally boy crazy. Right now I'm crushin' on Jesse James of West Coast Choppers (married to Sandra Bullock). I don't think he's super cute, but I absolutely adore him on Celebrity Apprentice.
  5. Piercings? I have my ears pierced (a total of three piercings), but I haven't worn earrings since my wedding day. I have a crazy amount of skin allergies and problems, so I avoid most all jewelry. 
  6. Tattoos? Two. I love tattoos.

0 comments: